Brewery Assistant & Cover Driver
We’re hiring! Welbeck Abbey Brewery is looking for a brewery assistant & cover delivery driver to start as soon as possible.
This post is 4 days a week (30 hours). Working hours usually fall between 7am and 4pm Monday to Thursday depending on the work required. You must have a full clean driving license to be eligible for this role. The rate of pay will be £8.21 per hour.
Primary duties will include:
- Cask washing and labouring in the brewery
- Delivering beer to pubs and shops
- Dealing with cash
- Dealing with customers
- Using a computer based stock system
- Lone working when delivery driving
This role would suit someone who enjoys wide variation within their working day and adapts well to change. The successful candidate will need to be prepared to perform a very physically demanding job and should not under estimate the manual handling element.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
- Experience of driving light goods vehicles
- Experience with manual handling and awareness of safe van loads
- Experience of using a similar computer system daily
- Good communication skills and experience of customer service
- An interest in real ale or food and drink generally
If you would like to apply for this post, please submit your CV by Monday 18th March to email@example.com